Best 1st Wedding Anniversary Wishes and Quotes in English

First Year Wedding Anniversary Wishes in English

happy 1st year anniversary wishes quotes 

A wedding anniversary is the best day in the life of every couple. Every couple tries to make this day nice and memorable. Giving a party, inviting your relatives and celebrating this day with fun, brings happiness in life. This is what makes this day memorable for us. Well, every wedding anniversary is special for the couple.

But, every couple is very excited about the first wedding anniversary. Because it has been 1 year since their marriage, which matters a lot for them. That's why every couple wants to make their first wedding anniversary special. The couple tries to surprise each other so that they can make each other happy. Preparing to celebrate this day, making cakes, buying gifts for each other, making greeting cards and doing something special for each other, makes this day very memorable for couples. By remembering this type of moment of life, we can be happy in difficult times.

If your first wedding anniversary is about to come, then you have to do something special. Start making this day special with the 1st wedding anniversary wishes quotes given below. wish each other through these quotes.

Best 1st Anniversary Wishes

Completing a year full of love and happiness makes me hopeful for our future. Happy 1st Anniversary Love.

Wishing you a happy 1st anniversary, may all your dreams come true and I wish that you celebrate every day with each other happily!

Happy first anniversary to my favorite couple. Congratulations on another year spent with love and laughter!

I take pride in wishing you both on your first anniversary because you are a perfect example of a happy and loving couple. Happy 1st anniversary.

Happy Anniversary to the cutest couple. May the fragrance of your love remain forever!

Happy 1st Anniversary! May our trust and love keep growing with the passing of each year in both good times and bad!

May the warmth of your partner’s hug be warmer than the feeling of sitting in front of a crackling fireplace on a cold night. Happy first anniversary.

Sending you my warm hugs and tons of love on the 1st anniversary. May God always bless you.

Twelve months of peaking romance, never-ending hugs and sizzling kisses calls for a celebration. Happy 1st anniversary.

Happy 1st anniversary. May God bless us together, dear beloved. I love you so much.

A year ago on the same day you were gazing into each other’s eyes and saying I do. One whole year has passed and you still haven’t stop gazing. Happy first anniversary.

May your dreams come true – today, tomorrow and always. Happy first wedding anniversary. 
 

1st Wedding Anniversary Wishes For Husband


You make me the happiest person in the world so effortlessly and makes me adore you more each and every day. Thanks for being my husband. Happy first anniversary, my king.

All my fights with the whole world to have you in your life seem worth it, darling. Happy first wedding anniversary. I love you to the moon and back, my handsome.

Happy first anniversary to my husband. Thanks for being so loyal to our marriage!

Happy first marriage anniversary, my husband. You make everyday life more cheerful and delightful. I love you so much. You are the greatest blessings from Almighty. May God bless us.

Whatever the circumstances are, I will be holding your hand and be there by your side forever and ever like this first year of our marriage!

All praises are to God for the brought us closer and kept us united throughout the year. I wish to be with you for eternity! Happy 1st anniversary!

Life is beautiful because you are with me. It is the first milestone of so many romantic moments that are yet left to be lived. Happy 1st anniversary!


1st Wedding Anniversary Quotes For Wife


You made me the luckiest person when you said yes to my marriage proposal. Thank you for every little thing you do for me and us, wifey! Happy first anniversary, beautiful. Love you.

Happy first marriage anniversary, my wife. You make every day a little less stressful with your presence and hugs and kisses. I love you, Babe. And know that I am always yours, darling.

Whenever I think you will be there in my life forever, the hopes of my present and dreams of my future becomes real! Thanks for a wonderful 1st year!

Sending heartfelt first anniversary wishes to my wife. You’re my happiness and everything in between life and death.

Thank you for making me smile even on my most vulnerable days. All my life, I had been waiting for you, thanks for coming in and making it paradise. Happy 1st wedding anniversary, wife.

We fought with each other so many times but still couldn’t beat the number that we loved each other. That’s the 1st year of our marriage! Happy Anniversary!

It doesn’t matter how much older you become or how many wrinkles be there on your face, I will always love you like the first day of our marriage. Happy Anniversary!

First Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Sister, Friends, Brother


I want to see the smile on your face always shine like the first day of your marriage, Sister! Always be blessed with love. Happy first anniversary!

Happy first anniversary brother! Congrats on completing the first year of your marriage with love and happiness.

Sorrows are the parts of life. Don’t get upset if they come. Stay strong by holding the hand of your partner and smile with confidence. Have a joyous 1st anniversary!

Dear brother, seeing you happy with the love of your life- makes me so happy. I am fortunate to have you guys as my family. Happy 1st wedding anniversary, may Lord bless you two.

It feels like yesterday that you two started dating and now we are celebrating your first wedding anniversary. Sending my warmest hugs and kisses, guys. May God bless you, always.

Congratulations on surviving with each other for a year. Thanks for being the inspiration and for always being there for each other. Happy 1st anniversary, dears.

May your dream continues come true and may you two keep on smiling like this throughout your life. Happy 1st anniversary. May God bless you, forever and always.

Happy first anniversary to my friend and my favorite couple in the world.

I send you the wishes from the core of my heart that you may enjoy every joy and success in your life. Happy first anniversary, friend!

I know for sure, even though years will pass, but your love and respect for each other would increase. Happy 1st marriage anniversary bestie. Love you.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Wedding Anniversary Wishes for Husband

Best Quotes collection in English by Famous Authors

10th Marriage Anniversary Quotes for a Couple